twitter_logo facebook_logo PWCAC

Housing Advice

Problems with your Landlord? Does your house require maintenance? Does your own failing health or the health of someone you care for  require modifications to the home? Are you struggling to pay your rent or mortgage? Has your tenancy agreement been altered? Are you being threatened with eviction?


Accommodation Details

Tenancy Agreements

Repossession Orders

Eviction Orders

Bailiff letters

Letters from your landlord

Details of mortgages and any letters from the mortgage provider


Details of Income

Bank statements

Pay slips

Pensions slips

Savings Accounts

Benefit Award Notices


Medical Information

Hospital or Doctor letters relating to your condition